Q1 Scented Candles
After a very mild winter, with some temperatures for January getting into double figures, it would seem Spring has come astoundingly early! And to pre-empt the start of the new season, we have added five fantastic new Spring Yankee Candle fragrances to our website.
Scented candles in the Yankee Candle Q1 Fragrance collection is reminiscent of spring-time with captivating names such as Beach Wood, Coastal Waters, Beach Flowers, True Rose and White Gardenia. And each fragrance is available in a selection of Yankee Candles unique scented candle styles which include jar candles, tumblers, samplers, wax tarts and tea lights.
The new range of scented candles for Spring 2012 is inspired by the sweet, romantic beauty of colourful blooms and refreshing waters;
- True Rose scented candle promises to be as fragrant as a bouquet of flawless deep red roses with alluring, rich and velvety fragrances.
- The White Gardenia range brings us the captivating and authentic scent of lush white gardenia in full bloom.
- The Coastal Waters Yankee Candle range is clean and fresh, bringing home the familiar spray of sea breeze with the earthly aroma of herb.
- Beach Flowers scented candles are a beautiful mix of tuberose, lily and hyacinth blossoms balance with soft watery notes.
- While Beach Wood Yankee Candle range is a modern blend of salt air and driftwood.
These seasonal scented candles truly reflect the joys of spring and are made with authentic fragrance, natural extracts and renowned Yankee Candle quality. The team at Yankee.co.uk voted Coastal Waters as the top Q1 scented candle and one to watch out for. But we want to know which spring scent is your favourite? Tell us on the official Yankee.co.uk Facebook page.