Pin It To Win It! - Yankee.co.uk Launch Their First Pinterest Competition
With Christmas fast approaching we are feeling generous at Yankee.co.uk! We’ve got our hands on a rare Sparkling Angel Jar Candle, no longer available to purchase in the UK and are offering one lucky Pinterest follower the chance to win it. Sparkling Angel is described as an uplifting scent of apples, pine, berries and eucalyptus with a touch of sparkling winter woods.
If you’d like to win it, keep reading!
How To Enter
1. Go to Yankee.co.uk’s Pinterest Page, www.pinterest.com/yankeecandlesuk/ and follow (if you are not already following our pins)
2. Click on the Sparkling Angel Pin it To Win It Board , Like it, re-pin it to your profile, along with a comment explaining why you want to win it.
All re-pins and comments must be complete by 5pm on Monday 17th December. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Tuesday 18th December in a comment on the competition image.
Pinterest Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Free Draw open to UK, NI and Ireland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of Yankee.co.uk, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. The promotion is open from 1pm Thursday 13th December 2012. The closing date for receipt of entries is 3pm Monday 17th December 2012.
3. There is 1 prize of a Sparkling Angel Yankee Candle Jar. The Prize must be taken as stated and there are no alternatives in cash or kind.
4. Entrants must like and re-pin the image to their profile.
5. A winner will be chosen at random.
6. Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. The winner will be notified via a comment on their re-pin on Tuesday 18th December 2012. The winners’ names will also be made available on the Yankee.co.uk Pinterest page and our Facebook page on Tuesday 18th December 2012.
9. By entering, the winners agree to take part in any reasonable promotional activity including photographic publicity.
10. Yankee.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entries; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, the website or any combination thereof; neither can we be responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third party involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
11. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified in the prize notification. Should a winning entrant fail to claim the prize within the time or in the manner specified in the prize notification, Yankee.co.uk reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to award the prize to a substitute winner chosen at the same time as the original. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
12. The decision of Yankee.co.uk is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
13. Yankee.co.uk reserves the right to terminate this promotion or vary, alter any of these terms and conditions at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
14. Your personal details will be used by Yankee.co.uk and their agents for the administration of this promotion and the award of prizes and will not be passed on to any other third parties.
15. By entering the draw and supplying your information, you consent to receive relevant promotional material via e-mail.
16. By entering the draw, all entrants agree to the terms and conditions of this promotion.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pinterest. You are providing your information to Yankee.co.uk and not to Pinterest.
18. This competition does not and is not intended to constitute a legal relationship between entrants and Pinterest.