Posted by Graeme, on Wednesday 8th May 2013
Yankee Candles UK Sale
Hello May... you’re looking really good weather-wise! And with these two fantastic scents in our Fragrances of the Month sale, you’re going to smell great too...
So, with the better weather now looking like it’s going to stick around for a bit, we’re thinking about summer and wondering if there’s still time to tackle the much delayed spring clean.
Beach Wood and Loves Me, Loves Me Not by Yankee Candles UK
are two quintessentially sunny fragrances perfect for bringing you even closer to summer – and maybe helping you get through that long list of chores? You’ll be summer ready before you know it!
combines the delights of a coastal walk on a fresh summer day, complete with salty air and driftwood, highlighted by vetiver, with its warm, dry scent giving a woody, earthy base.
Loves Me, Loves Me Not
, is the altogether more flirty side of summer, with fields of fresh daisies just waiting to be walked through with someone special...
Both are the perfect fresh, clean fragrances for putting a spring in your step and inspiring you to finally get around to the big clean…
So, right now, you’ll not only find that these quality Yankee candles are also cheap candles, but our 5 top tips will also help you to take the sting out of the spring clean!
1. Make a list – go room to room and note down what needs to be done. There will be the ‘must do’ jobs and the ‘nice to do’s’ but the real beauty of making a list is ticking everything off as you go!
2. Google grime! If you’re dealing with a particularly troublesome stain or cleaning problem, you’ll very likely find the solution online. Not only that, but you’ll also pick up lots of savvy, sensible and cost-effective cleaning tips. There are even cleaning apps out there for the seriously dedicated…
3. Divide and conquer. Break down the tasks on your list and estimate how long they might take – meaning you can fit smaller jobs around bigger ones, do a couple of jobs together to save time and plan power breaks! Even 5 minute rest breaks will prevent you from being totally overwhelmed.
4. De-clutter for calm… clean spaces are good for the soul! If you’ve got too much stuff kicking around… kick it out! Toys the kids have grown out of, DVDs, books and clothes need thinning out at least once a year. And it’ll also feel good if you either give your unwanted things to charity or sell on eBay… kerching!
5. Get help! If you live with other people, don’t be afraid to ask them to help out. Young children can get excited about cleaning their rooms – especially if you make it fun. Or invite the girls round – you can either return the favour or reward them with a girls’ night in – the perfect way to enjoy your fresh, new space!
And right now, you can really clean up on these fresh fragrance Yankee Candles too! The large jar candles in both Beach Wood and Loves Me, Loves Me Not have a fantastic 25% off
until the end of May – making them just £14.99 each.