|Brand||Yankee Candle||Type||Jar Candles|
|Scent||Vanilla Cupcake||Family||Food & Spice|
1. Trim your Wick - Trim your wick to 3mm before each burn.
2. Use an Illuma Lid - steady the flame for a clean, even burn.
3. Allow to Pool - Let the top layer of wax liquefy and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling.
4. Protect your surfaces - Use a decorative Candle Shades and Trays to prevent heat damage to your surfaces and encourage an even burn.
5. Use a Candle Snuffer - Gently dowse the flame when you’re done to prevent smoking and wax escaping the candle.
6. Know when to say goodbye - We never like to see the end of our favourite fragrance, but once your candle wax is 1cm from the bottom it's officially finished.
Yankee Candle was created on Christmas 1969. Sixteen-year-old Mike Kittredge, too broke to buy his mother a present, melted some crayons to make her a candle. A neighbour saw it and convinced Mike to sell the candle to her. With that small stake, he bought enough wax to make two candles - one for his mom, and another to sell.
Candles Direct is trusted by thousands of customers across the UK and Europe. We stock the Largest range of Candles that can be found anywhere online.
Our team source the world’s best candle fragrances and styles, giving you access to a carefully curated selection of the best brands and products.
We provide a fast delivery service. All orders are despatched within 24 hours.