1. Trim your Wick - Trim your wick to 3mm before each burn.
2. Use an Illuma Lid - steady the flame for a clean, even burn.
3. Allow to Pool - Let the top layer of wax liquefy and pool to the edges to avoid tunnelling.
4. Protect your surfaces - Use a decorative Candle Shades and Trays to prevent heat damage to your surfaces and encourage an even burn.
5. Use a Candle Snuffer - Gently dowse the flame when you’re done to prevent smoking and wax escaping the candle.
6. Know when to say goodbye - We never like to see the end of our favourite fragrance, but once your candle wax is 1cm from the bottom it's officially finished.